The role exists to provide continuous, objective, relevant information, analysis, and advice in order to bring about end-to-end consumer journey evaluations. The role drives concrete insights & makes business recommendations through analysis of various digital and offline channels & campaign initiatives while overlaying past learning, consumer insights & competitor analysis/tracking. Website & Social Media Manager provides objective, timely, and relevant marketing information/analysis to facilitate the decision-making of the company, supervise strategy implementation, monitor critical metrics and overall online & offline performance.
· Take care of different websites. Add and edit products on sites as needed
· Maintain, troubleshoot, fix, and optimize websites for SEO
· Research targeted keywords to guide digital strategies
· Articulately explain technical details of website changes to developers, project managers, and clients
· Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
· Actively look for social media trends and come up with relevant and engaging content.
· Generate ideas for creating engaging text, image, and video content in coordination with the creative team to be posted across social media.
· Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
· Manages social listening for the brand, along with benchmarking and analyzing the competition.
· Monitor social media posts, engagement, and comments for brand voice, consistency, and quality
· Develop and execute social content creation, repurposing, and distribution across channels to maximize results and reduce workload
· Work in conjunction with Website Manager to provide on-brand and SEO-friendly copywriting that includes on-page copy, meta descriptions, and alt tags.
· Track digital channels with weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual performance KPIs against goals.
· Provide recommendations for content improvement to drive improved KPIs across all digital channels including website, email marketing, ABM marketing, retargeting ads, social, and blog.
· A minimum of bachelor's degree for the qualification, preferably in Business Administration with Marketing Majors or equivalent experience.
· Know-how with WordPress and other website management tools.
· 1 - 3 years of relevant SEO and marketing experience
· Good understanding of search performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· Experience in working on social media analytics.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
· Proficiency in major social media platforms i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
· Basic understanding of tools like Photoshop, Canva, Sprinklr, Brandwatch and creative/social listening tools.
· Experience with business-to-customer social media and content generation
· Strong creative and analytical skills
· Fluency in content writing, and creative marketing ideas
· Proficiency in the English language with good communications skills
· A reliable internet connection and a personal computer
· Remote work
· Flexible Hours
· A dynamic and creative work environment
· Opportunities for growth and development
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
If you're interested in above position, start by applying here and attaching your resume.